Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Shu Uemura Eyelash Curler

My new Shu Uemura eyelash curler finally arrived!  I've been waiting for the gold one to come back, and it finally has.  I've heard this curler is the holy grail of all eyelash curlers, so I've been wanting to try it out for years.

I just couldn't bring my self to buy a new eyelash curler when my Trish McEvoy one was doing a perfectly good job, until they stopped selling the replacement pads.  Then it just wouldn't work with other replacement pads.

I've been using Diorshow Waterproof Mascara and it's the best mascara I've found yet, except by the end of the day it gets smudgy and I look like I have raccoon eyes.


My eyelashes are dead straight so I have to curl them and most mascaras are too heavy.  When I apply them they just take the curl right out.  So I am always on the look out for new mascara.  I just bought Benefit's They're Real! Mascara.  I really like a lot of the products in Benefit's line.  So let's see how this mascara works.






2 comments:

  1. I need a new eyelash curler... or at least a replacement pad... desperately! I have blonde eye lashes, so a curl and mascara happen daily :) I really like L-Oreal's Voluminous mascara- it's not too heavy but still multiplies my lashes in length and volume

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will have to check out the L'Oreal's mascara. Thanks for the recommendation.

      Delete