Monday, March 10, 2014

My First Craft Show!

Hello everyone.  I survived my first craft show this weekend!  I'm not sure why I am so tired today.  Most of the 2 days were just sitting around in the booth.  Well, we did have to get up early and there was the time change on Sunday (that always throws me off).  Maybe it was more the preparing in a crazy frenzy right before the show.

All in all, it was a good experience.  It was nice to be out meeting customers and hearing their feedback.  It's interesting to see what people are drawn to, what captures their interest.  It was fun to meet the other vendors as well.  They were all very nice and happy to give me advice.

Here are a couple of photos of my booth:




I met this young lady who was shopping the show with her family.  I just had to get a photo of her.  She looked so chic and glamourous with her vintage style hat.  She fit right in with the theme of my booth!



So pretty!

Well, now I have to start gearing up for the next show.  It's this weekend, Sat. March 15 at the Brea Community Center.  Stop by and visit me, if you are going to be in Brea, California this weekend :)







5 comments:

  1. Congratulations on making it through your first craft show! Your prints look really pretty displayed in those frames. If I was in CA, I'd come by and see you :)

    Rowena @ rolala loves

    ReplyDelete
  2. How wonderfully exciting!!! I that there is a lot of mental work involved with craft shows (I've done some myself over the years), as well as a decent amount of stress, and those two things can be mighty draining unto themselves, which may help account for why you feel quite knackered now.

    Your booth and artwork all look gorgeous! I hope the fair was a success for you, dear gal.

    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Jessica. I am excited about doing the next one this weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Precious! Congratulations. Everything looks lovely!

    ReplyDelete