Wednesday, May 7, 2014

The New Summer 2014 Collection of Warby Parker Eyeglass Frames are here!

The marketing department at Warby Parker asked me to help announce their new 2014 Summer Collection.  At first I was hesitant because I had never heard of them before.  After a little research, I was very intrigued by their company.

Starting with their name.  I think it is so cool that they combined the names of two of author Jack Kerouac's characters to come up with Warby Parker.

They are also a company with a heart.  For every pair of glasses purchased, they will donate a pair to someone in need.

Amazingly their glasses start at $95!  I like their little motto - "We hope your new glasses will provide all the style you need to travel your road with class, and their price will leave you with some extra cash to use on your journey."

But let's get down to my favorite part, the Warby Parker aesthetic, vintage-inspired with a contemporary twist.

Here are a couple of samples from their Summer 2014 Collection:

I like all the peachy-orange going on here.  Bright colors that pop for summer!

I like these retro cool sunglasses.  Plus they are named sun striped sassafras.  I just like saying sassafras.

Nice clean design.


I like the little traces of blue throughout these frames.

These shades are not part of the new collection but I do like the plum color and their shape.

Get some new sunglasses for the summer.  Check out Warby Parker.  And you don't have to go anywhere.  You can shop online and have the glasses come to you!









No comments:

Post a Comment